Notes help you share your thoughts and ideas about the project. You can collaborate on notes with others and track the entire history of changes.
- Open the Notes tab in a project.
- Click +New note.
- Enter a title.
- Enter the text.
- You can also:
- Click the A icon to bring up formatting or insert images.
- Attach files to the note. Choose subscribers to set who’ll be notified about updates. Hidden from clients if you don’t want your clients to see it.
- Click Create Note.
- All subscribers will be notified that the note has been created.
Notes are great for collaborating on texts and keeping track of all changes.
- Editing and saving a note creates a new version.
- To see an older version simply select it on the Versions list.
- All the changes are highlighted in relation to the older version.
Just like in your everyday work, ActiveCollab lets group notes by creating a stack.
- Drag and drop notes on top of each other.
- The first note will become the cover page of the collection.
- Open the collection to select and reorder notes.
- Click Remove this note from collection to remove the note from the stack and put it on its own.
- Click the Trash icon to delete the note from the project.