Setting Overdue Reminders
Reminding clients about overdue payments can be really uncomfortable. Sometimes, you can even forget to send a reminder. Payment reminders in ActiveCollab solve this problem by allowing you to send automated reminder messages.
Enabling Overdue Reminders
- Open System Settings,
- Click Edit Invoicing Settings,
- Turn on Automatic invoice overdue reminder,
- Set the time after which ActiveCollab sends a reminder to clients,
- Set Then repeat every and choose the frequency,
- Customize the Reminder message,
- Click Save Changes.
After you’ve enabled overdue reminders, ActiveCollab will automatically send the reminder email with the invoice PDF in the attachment.