Staying up to Date
ActiveCollab helps you keep track of project updates with notifications, activity feeds and daily report emails.
ActiveCollab tells you when something is updated by sending email notifications and by showing Updates in My Work (learn more). To get notified about updates on a task, discussion, or note, simply subscribe yourself or others to it.
After choosing the subscribers, ActiveCollab will send a notification email when:
- A task, discussion, or note is created,
- A comment is posted (learn more).
You can unsubscribe at any time by opening the task, discussion, or note, and removing yourself. You can also set which emails you'll get:
- Click on your profile picture and open Preferences.
- Under Email Notifications, choose:
- Standard to get all notifications.
- Minimum to get notified only when you're added to a project, task, or subtask.
- Off to stop getting emails (but you'll still get updates on the "My Work" page).
Whenever you and your team members do something on a project (eg. complete a task, upload a file, or update a note), this will show up on the project's Activity tab. To see what's been happening on all your projects, simply open Activity in the left-side menu. This is especially useful if you’ve been absent from work and need to do some catching up.
Daily Report Emails
Every morning at about 7 a.m. ActiveCollab sends you a recap email, telling you what happened yesterday and what tasks are late or due today. It's a great way to start the day and get an overview of your work.
To unsubscribe from daily report mails, simply open your profile preferences settings and uncheck Receive daily recap emails.