The Timesheet is a feature available with the GetPaid bundle. It shows your team's time records throughout the weeks.
This feature can be viewed by those who have Owner and Member+ roles with the option to create projects, manage people and use reports.
How To Use:
- All ActiveCollab users can be found on the left.
- Expand their fields to see which projects and tasks they have been working on.
- All projects and tasks are clickable.
- The time records will be displayed week by week.
- Filter in the upper right corner allows you to choose which week you'd like to look at.
- There are no time limits, regarding the past or the future.
- Weekends, holidays, and days off are marked differently so they’re easy to notice.
- All the users can still track time on these days, and those hours will be considered as overtime.
- The numbers are colored differently, depending on the user's daily capacity.
- Red means fewer hours were tracked than their daily capacity.
- Orange is tracked time exceeds the daily capacity.
- Regular text color means a person tracked the exact amount of hours as their daily capacity.
- The same color-coding applies to the weekly totals in the column on the far right.
Managing People And Capacity:
- Member+ who is not included in a Project will be listed as Uncategorized.
- Filter the results by users or teams in the dropdown picker in the upper left corner.
- Click on a user's name to be taken to their profile in the People section and set their daily capacity and hourly rate. Only Owners and Member+ roles can do this.
- Tasks will appear in the Timesheet only if users tracked time on them.
- Time can be tracked directly on a project, in which case the time records will be in the "Directly on project" section, rather than on individual tasks.
- Time records on completed tasks are stricken through.