ActiveCollab lets you keep all your documents and images in one place. Whenever you attach a file to a task, discussion, note, or comment, it’ll also appear under project’s Files. You can also make uploads to the Files section directly.
- Open the Files tab in a project.
- Click Upload Files and choose a file,
- Repeat this if you wish to upload more files,
- Check Hidden from clients if you don’t want your clients to see it,
- Click Add Files to upload the files.
Add files quickly by dragging and dropping them to the Files section (same when creating tasks, discussions, notes, or comments).
Opening a file will let you download it. ActiveCollab can also preview images, PDF and PSD files.
In project Files, you can view the files either as a grid or a list.
Clicking on ... next to the file's name will let you:
- Download the file,
- Hide it from clients so they don’t have access to it. A hidden file will have a padlock icon next to the name,
- Move it to Trash to remove it from the project.
Note: The maxiumum file size per upload is 2GB.