To access your ActiveCollab account, simply go to https://accounts.activecollab.com and enter your email and password.
- After logging in, you’ll be able to see:
- Accounts - all your trials, cloud accounts, and self-hosted installations are listed here.
- Profile - update your picture, name, email, contact details and regional settings.
- Licenses - if you bought a cloud subscription or a self-hosted license, it’ll appear here.
Click on your name in the lower left corner to:
- Update your profile to change your photo, name, email address, regional settings, and language.
- Set your preferences by picking a background photo, setting email notifications, and choosing the default screen after logging in.
- Sign out.
Setting the Language
You can set the default language to any of the 21 we have: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, or Turkish. If your language isn't listed and you'd like to contribute, feel free to get in touch.
The default language for all users can be set in the System Settings, but each user can override the default for themselves in their Profile settings.
You can also change the language for invoices only (eg. use ActiveCollab in English but issue invoices in French). When creating a new invoice, you’ll get the option to choose in which language you want to issue it.
Canceling Your Account
If you wish to cancel your account, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly help you out.