How To Use the Workload Feature:
- On the left you see all the people invited to the projects with their daily capacities
- By default daily capacity is set to 8 hours (this can be changed)
- The upper bar shows the timeline starting with the first working day of the current week,
- By default, the view shows planned activities for the next 30 days,
- Weekends, holidays, and days off are marked differently so they’re easy to notice.
- The filter in the upper left corner lets you select one person, a few people, or an entire team,
- Click the little calendar icon in the upper left corner to show the past couple of months or up to seven months ahead,
- Next to it is the expand/collapse all button to view or hide the projects and tasks of all the selected people. You can expand this view individually.
- To show up in Workload a task needs a due date set
- Tasks with a defined time frame will appear in the assigned person’s Workload, grouped by projects,
- Unassigned tasks are placed in the Unassigned work section at the top, drag and drop them to the right person,
- A warning sign in the cell alerts you a time estimate hasn't been set,
- Grey cell shows the daily capacity of users with no tasks assigned to them,
- Green cell indicates the number of hours a person has left at disposal,
- Red cell shows the number of hours they have to work overtime,
- A green cell with a checkmark means the team member’s daily assignments are perfectly balanced.
- You can set daily capacity for each team member,
- See their availability on a daily basis,
- Reschedule, prolong and reassign tasks.