To view Personal Timesheet, go to My Work > Timesheet shows all your time records sorted by Projects and Tasks.
How to use Personal Timesheet:
- The projects and tasks in the Timesheet are clickable, just click to go to a project or task,
- Only a task assigned to you with a due date will appear in Personal Timesheet,
- Tracked time on task appears as a number,
- Track time directly on the Project,
- A completed task is stricken through,
- Click any cell to add new time records,
- Hover over the line in the cell to view due dates (the line is colored as your project),
- From here you can also edit or delete entries.
- Use the Calendar button to choose which week you are viewing.
Use Plus Button on the right to quickly:
- Add a Task,
- Add a Time Record,
- Add an Availability Record.
Color meaning in Timesheet:
- Total tracked time numbers are marked in various colors,
- The color shows the capacity used up,
- Red means fewer hours were tracked than the daily capacity,
- Orange means that the tracked hours exceeded the daily capacity,
- Tracked hours that match the capacity won't be marked.