- Our back-end apps communicate in JSON, that's all they speak and understand. You'll need to implement user interfaces which our UX/UI experts design, so our customers have enjoyable experience using our apps/services.
- Explore, experiment, learn, and then improve our existing front-end interfaces (in that order).
- Work directly with our design team and have a say in the finished product.
- Test your code by writing automated tests to make sure your code performs flawlessly every time it runs.
- Work on experimental projects for fun, contribute to open-source community, or both.
- Expert knowledge of HTML & CSS is implied.
- AngularJS knowledge is a huge plus. We're heavily invested in this framework.
- Socket.io is another massive plus, as we plan to add real-time features to all our apps.
- Some knowledge of back-end technologies (PHP, MYSQL, Node.js, Redis) - you'll have to communicate with them back-end developers during lunch somehow.
- At least some degree of Linux understanding. You had to have some contact with Linux by now. We don't expect from you to set up cloud servers, but you need to understand the difference between the file permissions and a rabbit.
- Experience working with Design Systems or Components Libraries, an eye for a good UI/UX, and working closely with designers.
- Experience with React and its best practices.
- Paycheck at the beginning of every month.
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less.
- Flexible hours (start your day anywhere between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM)
- Stress-free work environment, top-notch equipment, and challenging projects.
- Work from home (for now)
- Productive critique and guidance.
- Paid annual leave 20+ days
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Days off for national holidays
- A week-by-week approach to tasks and measurable results
If you feel you're a good match, fill out the form below.