What will be your job:
* Our back-end apps communicate in JSON, that's all they speak and understand. You'll need to implement user interfaces which our UX/UI experts design, so our customers have enjoyable experience using our apps/services.
* Explore, experiment, learn, and then improve our existing front-end interfaces (in that order).
* Work directly with our design team and have a say in the finished product.
* Test your code by writing automated tests to make sure your code performs flawlessly every time it runs.
* Work on experimental projects for fun, contribute to open-source community, or both.
- Expert knowledge of HTML & CSS is implied.
- AngularJS knowledge is a huge plus. We're heavily invested in this framework.
- Socket.io is another massive plus, as we plan to add real-time features to all our apps.
- Some knowledge of back-end technologies (PHP, MYSQL, Node.js, Redis) - you'll have to communicate with them back-end developers during lunch somehow.
- At least some degree of Linux understanding. You had to have some contact with Linux by now. We don't expect from you to set up cloud servers, but you need to understand the difference between the file permissions and a rabbit.
- Paycheck at the beginning of every month.
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less.
- Choose when you arrive at work, anywhere between 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM. Need to finish a personal errand early in the morning? No problem, just let us know the day before.
- Stress-free work environment, top-notch equipment, and challenging projects.
- Free home-cooked lunch, coffee, and tea.
- Productive critique and guidance.
If you feel you're a good match, fill out the form bellow.