We're looking for a web designer who's on a path to become a great digital designer. Tired of difficult clients? No time to improve your design skills? If that's the case, you are going to love it here at ActiveCollab. This is a full-time position in our Novi Sad office.
Your job will be to create new landing pages and graphics, and work on our website. We expect you to excel at creating visuals, and strive toward expanding and improving your design skills. With the help of others, you'll be continuously learning new things: from creating a landing page that works and how people use it, to improving its overall design.
It is not only a job but a tremendous learning opportunity. Unlike client work (where once you create something you move on and have no idea if the design is doing the job it needs to be doing), your engagement at ActiveCollab will allow you to witness the long-term results of your work.
- Make improvements to the existing website
- Participate in brainstormings
- Design and code new landing pages
- Follow design guidelines
- Design assets for social media
- Keep up with new design trends and techniques
- Knowledge of design software and ability to use new one
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Responsive design
- Portfolio that proves your skills
- Time management skills
- 2+ years experience as a designer
- Nice to have: WordPress, Git, CSS preprocessors, 1+ year experience with web design, Experience with task runners (eg. Gulp)
- Competitive salary
- Always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less
- Flexi hours (arrive anywhere between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM)
- Stress-free work environment, Herman Miller chair, MacBook Pro and challenging projects
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Paid annual leave 20+ days
- Days off for national holidays
- Free home-cooked lunch, coffee and tea
Sounds good? Send us your CV along with links to your portfolio (website, Dribbble, Behance, etc.) and why you want this job. We look forward to meeting you!