Customer Success Manager
Full-time remote position.
Our team is growing, and we're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Acquisition Team. Your goal is to develop a positive customer experience, foster relationships, and support brand loyalty.
You'll be able to improve and expand your favorite skills, give and receive guidance, and develop yourself toward sales by influencing product upgrades, managing and sustaining relationships with customers.
- Onboard, maintain, and expand our customer base
- Learn our product inside and out and help our customers to organize business needs
- Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximizing their usage with ActiveCollab and reach out to create an action plan to help them achieve success
- Collaborate with other teams and surface opportunities to expand existing accounts when it’s right for the customer
- Develop Healthy Customer Relationships. Drive adoption, retention, and expansion for a product that solves real organizational problems: Some of the world's largest companies use ActiveCollab to organize their work
- Evaluate and Analyze Customer Needs. Serve as the customer's trusted advisor and product expert: You'll host training, onboarding, and working sessions to educate our customers and dig deep into new use cases of ActiveCollab
- Involvement in shaping our product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better. You’ll work with other teams to inform them what we do next
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time
- Experience or skills working with marketing agencies. Ability to understand the creative professional’s journey; how they make differences, create value, and solve problems
- You have a track record of success in your current Account Management or Customer Success role (B2B environment with high-tech products/services is a plus)
- You have a growth mindset
- You view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You’re motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them
- You’re highly adaptable, quickly acclimating to a fast-changing business and industry
- Strong motivation to be a performer and contribute to a team
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- Flexible hours and working from home; We’re a remote-first company
- A Paid day off for your birthday
- A week-by-week approach to tasks and measurable results
- Open, straightforward communication. We learn from people, books, blogs, talks, and articles… constantly applying lessons learned
- “One-brand culture” so you will be able to think long-term and focus your creativity
- Flat company structure where every opinion matters
- Let your ideas run free - tell it to our devs, designers, product owners; maybe it’s the best one ever
- An opportunity to work in a company competing with some of the best creative professionals in the tech industry
- The Project Management Tools market is very competitive and dynamic. Turning challenges into great work is what it’s all about!
If you feel you're a good match, fill out the form below.