We are looking for a bright marketing intern who wants to learn more about online marketing, namely SEO and content marketing. If you're the type of person who likes to run the numbers before making any decision, you'll be perfect.
We need someone who'll analyze what are the most popular articles on the web related to project management and collaboration, and suggest the team new topics to write about.
You don't need to be an expert, or even have much experience - that can be easily taught. But what you must have is an insatiable drive to learn new things and a desire to become a professional online marketer.
- Find thought-provoking articles, talks, book etc. that'll help our users. We are looking for deep research rather than the first thing that comes up in Google such as Business Insider and HBR
- Scrape the web for relevant project management topics, note down good blogs and regularly follow new posts they publish
- Come up with 20 topics a week for our writers, write their outlines and list quality sources, thus cutting research time for writers
- Use professional tools like Ahrefs and Buzzsumo to research the top performing content on the web
- Help devise content strategy based on concrete data, like industry keywords, backlink portfolio, influencers, social shares, etc.
- Get in touch with creatives and business owners who produce good content, establish a rapport, and run outreach campaigns
- Spot good SEO opportunities
- Fluency in English
- Be a self-starter and Google everything that comes across your mind
- Thirst to read everything you can get your hands on
- Very good computer skills
- Extremely analytical and data-driven
- Desire to learn SEO and to have a career in digital marketing
- Paid internship, with an always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month.
- A 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less.
- Flexi hours (arrive anywhere between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM).
- Stress-free work environment, top-notch equipment, great team, and challenging projects.
- Free home-cooked lunch.
Interested? Send us your CV and tell us why you want this internship. We look forward to meeting you!