If there's a project you've accustomed perfectly to your needs, and you'd like to use it for many other projects to come, you don't have to create it all over again every time.
Create a Project Template out of an existing project, and use it as many times as you need.
- Go to the Projects page,
- Click on ''...'' within the Project you'd like to use as a template,
- Select ''Convert to Template'',
- Open the Project you'd like to use as a template,
- Choose ''...'' in the upper right corner,
- Select ''Covert to Template''.