This is a full-time remote position, with a possibility of working from our Novi Sad office.
Our marketing team is growing, and we’re looking for a copywriter! Help us share our story with the world. If your dream job is creating engaging, compelling, and action-driven copy across blog posts, e-books, advertising, and landing pages - we’d love to have you on our team! You’ll have the opportunity to bring big ideas to life, create high-profile content, and work in all parts of the content creation process in a fun, collaborative environment. The marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that people love and trust. We adore the power of storytelling and the ability to capture people’s attention with powerful ideas.
ActiveCollab is a B2B software company, but we are also content producers. We aim to make a difference in the productivity niche by providing our growing audience with top-of-the-line stories that will help them do their jobs better and make them fall in love with our brand. The end goal is to make our content truly liquid and evergreen. You’ll be able to improve and expand your favorite skills, give and receive guidance, and develop yourself as a word wrangler and a creative professional.
Keep in mind - if you're close to what we're looking for, feel free to apply! We know passion goes a long way.
- Become an ActiveCollab expert and know all there is to know about the product.
- Understand how our users are solving their problems using ActiveCollab and apply those insights into your content.
- Create impactful and engaging stories that influence the way people think.
- Conceptualize and lead the creative development of digital content briefs to tell these stories across all digital channels, including our website, blog, social media platforms, email, ad campaigns, 3rd party publications, and news portals.
- Instigate original concepts and ideas to meet organizational objectives, market demand, and topics of influence, reflecting our brand idea and values and positioning us as a thought-leader in the Project Management Software industry.
- Understand what content drives action and results.
- Utilize online analytics and data insights to assess activity success and continually test and learn, tweak, and optimize online activities to drive marketing and business goals.
- Review, edit and improve content written by others.
- Curate, re-purpose, and adapt existing content to ensure efficiencies across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate on content projects with other teams within the company - design team, product team, customer care team, etc.
- Manage and execute multiple content projects simultaneously.
- Provide recommendations on improvements and fixes to current systems, tools, and processes as required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Verifiable experience creating content for blogs, emails, e-books, ads, landing pages, or online campaigns (send us links so we can check out your portfolio);
- Excellent research skills and the ability to ask the right questions to understand the task at hand;
- Understanding of what people like to read, and what they don’t like;
- A passion for storytelling and influencing the way people think;
- A roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-things-done attitude.
- An opportunity to work in a company competing with some of the best creative professionals in the tech industry;
- Working from home so your dog won’t have to miss you all day
- Flexible hours. Start your day anywhere between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM
- Competitive salary with an always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month
- An iterative approach, where we try to have measurable results every few weeks
- Open, straightforward communication. We try and learn from things, people, books, blogs, talks, articles… Always applying lessons learned.
- Let your ideas run free - tell it to our devs, designers, product owners, maybe it’s the best one ever
- The Project Management Tools market is very competitive and dynamic. Turning challenges into great work is what it’s all about!
- “One-brand culture” so you will be able to think long-term and focus your creativity.
If you feel you're a good match, fill out the form below.