Our office is located in Novi Sad, but the position (for the time being) is full-time and remote.
Our marketing team is growing, and we're looking for a Content Copywriter. Help us share our story with the world! If your dream job is creating engaging, compelling, and action-driven copy across blog posts, e-books, advertising, and landing pages - we'd love to have you on board! You'll have the opportunity to bring big ideas to life, create high-profile content, and participate in all the content creation process steps in a fun, collaborative environment. Our Marketing Team is focused on growth and building a brand that people love and trust. We adore the power of storytelling and the ability to capture people's attention with powerful ideas.
ActiveCollab is a B2B software company, but we also create a lot of content. We aim to make a difference by providing our growing audience with top-of-the-line stories to help them do their jobs better and learn more on various topics. The end goal is to make our content genuine and evergreen. You'll be able to improve and expand your favorite skills, give and receive guidance, and develop yourself as a word wrangler and a creative professional.
Keep in mind - if you're close to what we're looking for, feel free to apply! We know passion goes a long way.
- Write clear and engaging content for the ActiveCollab blog, email campaigns, as well as ads for Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram
- Review, edit and improve content written by others
- Implement ActiveCollab brand guidelines in every piece of content
- Collaborate on content projects with other teams within the company - Design Team, Product Team, Customer Care Team, etc.
- Become an ActiveCollab expert and know all there is to know about the product
- Understand how our users are solving their problems using ActiveCollab and apply those insights into your content
- Manage and execute multiple content projects at once
- Initiate original concepts and ideas to meet organizational objectives, market demand, and topics of influence, reflecting our brand idea and values and positioning us as a thought-leader in the Project Management Software industry
- Utilize data insights to assess activity success, continually test and learn, tweak, and optimize online activities to achieve marketing and business goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Verifiable experience creating content for blogs, emails, e-books, ads, landing pages, or online campaigns (send us links so we can check out your portfolio)
- A passion for storytelling and influencing the way people think
- Excellent research skills and the ability to ask the right questions in order to understand the task at hand
- A roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done attitude
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less
- Competitive salary with an always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month
- Flexible hours (start your day anywhere between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM)
- Work from home (for now)
- Paid annual leave 20+ days
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Days off for national holidays
- A week-by-week approach to tasks and measurable results
- Open communication and flow of ideas, always trying out new stuff, and learning from experience
- Continuous focus and work on building one brand
- Flat company structure where every opinion matters
- A challenging and dynamic market in demand of a creative and active approach
If you feel you're a good match, fill out the form below.