We're A51, one of Serbia's most successful software startups that's become a full-blown company. We're from Novi Sad, we're 30 people strong, and we'd love to have you on board.
Our flagship product is ActiveCollab, a superpopular project management app. And we're looking for extraordinary people who'd help our clients get the most out of our software.
We are seeking a proven performer to help us grow and preserve our loyal client base.
Responsibilities include reaching out to potential clients, generating new business in existing accounts, as well as playing a key role in driving strategic initiatives. The Account Executive will work with internal teams and directly with existing/new clients to develop renewals and expansion strategies, formulate ROI, reduce churn and help ActiveCollab customers grow. This will involve developing unique outputs of data analytics which ultimately demonstrates the value ActiveCollab brings to our clients.
This is a high-touch, rapport-building position that requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, driven, well-organized, share a passion for technology and a love for working in a dynamic environment.
You'd become a part of a top-notch client success team and get the opportunity to onboard smart people from companies big (think Intel, Apple, Blizzard) and small (digital agencies, design studios, tech startups). Plus you'd get to learn A LOT about the latest trends in project management, marketing, software development, and all things digital.
Here's what you'd do:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from identifying a client to securing a deal
- Present product to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the clients’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to client contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
This job might be for you if you're:
- Proficient (and we mean business proficient) in English language (written and verbal).
- Experienced Account executive, or have a working experience in other sales/client service roles, for at least 2 years.
- Persuasive. You could sell a rock to someone you never met and make them feel good about it. Selling the benefits of a product is like a game to you. And getting a "no" only makes things more interesting.
- Organized. You posses outstanding organizational and time-management skills, ability to manage multiple projects.
- Tech-savvy. You live and breathe everything IT. You have great mastery of apps and digital tools (more than just MS Word and Facebook).
- Empathic. You have a deep understanding of how others think and feel, and you're highly enthusiastic and passionate about building client relationships.
- Creative problem-solver. You're so meticulous you could break the process of making coffee into tasks and subtasks. You try different angles. The word "impossible" is not part of your vocabulary.
- Team player. You enjoy sharing knowledge and contributing to a greater whole. You're super-nice and occasionally bake a cake for your teammates.
- Flexible. Our clients are worldwide, so working in shifts is expected.
- Experienced in working with SaaS and B2B services (we consider this as a plus).
- Have knowledge of CRM/CSM software (this is also one of the things we consider as a plus).
What's there for you:
- The most humane, stress-free environment you've ever worked in.
- The most positive, upbeat team you've ever met.
- 40-hour max workweek.
- Working from our new Belgrade office, with the genuine home feel.
- A paycheck that's always on time.
- Work in a stable company that's doing great and aims to the top of success.
- Skills for life - future-proof your career by learning how software is made and sold.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills and interests
If you feel you're a good match, pop us an email with your CV in English and an informal, non-generic cover letter (all documents should be in PDF format)
Important: Job applications without a cover letter won't be considered.