Technical SEO and CRO Expert
This is a full-time position in our Novi Sad office.
Our team is growing, and we're looking for a tech professional with extensive SEO and CRO experience that will drive tons of quality traffic to our website and help our potential users on their journey down our marketing funnels.
This cross-functional role will require you to analyze the performance of our marketing website, and every piece of content we produce - both in terms of increasing the overall traffic and increasing the number of quality leads through continuous conversion rate improvements. You'll be able to improve and expand your favorite skills, give and receive guidance, and develop yourself as a creative professional on a global level.
Keep in mind - if you're close to what we're looking for, feel free to apply! We know passion goes a long way.
- Perform detailed website analysis and SEO audits to identify current problems and opportunities.
- Work with marketing and technical teams to continuously assess, upgrade, and recommend new web technologies & platforms to improve SEO goals.
- Analyze site backlink profiles and provide recommendations for outreach opportunities that increase organic visibility and traffic.
- Implement site speed improvements.
- Perform keyword research and provide recommendations on internal linking, content promotion, and content creation.
- Optimize the way we generate leads from our website and other online properties through hands-on daily management of website optimization activities.
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, to optimize each conversion path.
- Conduct user behavior research to determine website optimization opportunities.
- Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan.
- Create mockups of proposed website updates.
- Collaborate with our internal design, product, and development teams to implement changes based on winning test results.
- Proven experience with technical SEO and CRO projects;
- Extensive knowledge of the latest SEO trends and best practices;
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Search Console, and other analytics tools;
- Experience with multivariate testing;
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines;
- A roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done attitude.
- An opportunity to work in a company competing with some of the best creative professionals in the tech industry;
- A "get shit done" culture;
- A stress-free work environment and challenging projects;
- Competitive salary with an always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month;
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less;
- Flexible hours. Start your day anywhere between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
If you feel you're a good match, fill out the form below.