We’re looking for an SEO Intern to help us carry out and improve our digital marketing campaigns. Even though this is an entry level position, you will be able to gain invaluable insights into the digital marketing landscape.
One of the most important aspects of building and maintaining a strong digital presence has to be Search Engine Optimization. You will learn how big companies, on a global market, handle their day-to-day SEO tasks, plan and execute complex strategies and improve their online presence and overall brand awareness.
You will start out by getting familiar with our business goals and move on to assisting our marketing team with their tasks, primarily with the ongoing SEO campaigns.
- Discuss, plan, and carry out multiple link building campaigns
- Prospect and identify potential link targets
- Write high-performing outreach emails
- Research relevant content topics
- Prepare instructions for writers
- Assist your team leaders with monthly reports
- Fluent in business English
- Familiar with marketing basics
- You have never said: “SEO optimization”
- Knowledge of digital marketing terms and phrases
- Experience using Google-Suite Tools
- At least intermediate in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent research skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with HTML and Wordpress
- Background in marketing, journalism or writing in general
What can you expect from us:
- Guidance, mentoring and productive critique throughout the entire process.
- Chance for employment at the end of the internship
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less.
- Choose when you arrive at work, anywhere between 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM. Need to finish a personal errand early in the morning? No problem, just let us know the day before.
- Stress-free work environment, top-notch equipment, and challenging projects.
- Lunch at no charge. Every now and then you can vote for your favorite meal to appear on the menu.