We’re looking for a Product designer that will work with our experienced design team on improving our flagship app and bringing our customers the best possible user experience. By using our app, our customers are solving many important business challenges and our aim is to stay a part of the solution.
It is not only a job, but a tremendous learning opportunity. You’ll be able to improve and expand your skills, give and receive guidance, and develop yourself as a designer and a creative professional.
Unlike client work (where once you create something you move on and have no idea if the design is doing the job it needs to be doing), your engagement at ActiveCollab will allow you to witness the long-term results of your work.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Work closely with other designers, product owners and engineers
- Participate in brainstormings
- Create prototypes
- Create final designs
- Prepare design assets
- Work on our design system
- Follow design guidelines
- Test and improve our designs
- Keep up with new design trends and techniques
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role
- Experience with design research and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to both run solo and be a team player
- Ability to prepare and present rough drafts to various teams and key stakeholders
- Ability to understand the business challenges and be a part of finding solutions
- Ability to communicate about ideas and design implementations
- Ability to think and talk about design on a functional as well as a perceptual level
- Strong appreciation of consistency and precision
- Experience in building wireframes and customer journeys
- Experience with Sketch and creating prototypes
- Fluency in English
- Experience in working on an internal product is a plus
- Paycheck at the beginning of every month
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less
- Flexible hours (start your day anywhere between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM)
- Stress-free work environment, top-notch equipment, and challenging projects
- Work from home (or the office)
- Productive critique and guidance
- Paid annual leave 20+ days
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Days off for national holidays
If you feel you're a good match, fill out the form bellow.
Please note that you're not required to fill the form or send your CV in English.
There's no deadline for this job opening, we'll keep looking for the perfect candidate.