We’re looking for an experienced growth hacker with high focus on user acquisition and someone who can help us technically implement our marketing campaigns. We're looking for someone who knows a lot about programming but doesn't want to be a professional developer; someone who's more interested in marketing and user acquisition than data types and algorithms.
Your job will be to use your tech savviness for practical purposes and see how your activities directly increase lead generation. On your average day, you'll be coding a new widget for the website, tinker with backend data, writing a script that'll call a bunch of APIs, review how your A/B tests are performing, and plenty of other things.
- Proactively seek, identify, and evaluate innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement
- Set up a system for measuring, reporting, and optimizing metrics
- Analyze data and user feedback
- Collaborate closely with marketing team members, graphic designers, and copywriters on campaigns and strategies
- Set up and run multivariate tests
- Prioritize and optimize growth channels
- Write scripts to automate processes
- Take care of analytics and conversion attributions
- Create and track conversion funnels
- Design and build landing pages
- Move backend data from one place to another
- Experience growth hacking for both B2C and B2B facing products
- Expert with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Experience in front-end development (HTML/CSS/JS) and back-end development (PHP/SQL)
- Scripting (e.g., Bash, Python, Ruby, or Node)
- Knows how to work with APIs
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Expert Excel knowledge
- Knows both inbound and outbound marketing
- Knows the importance of last-click attribution
- Can impress us with skills we didn't even know we need
- Paidship, with an always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month.
- A 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less.
- Flexi hours (arrive anywhere between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM).
- Stress-free work environment, top-notch equipment, great team, and challenging projects.
- Free home-cooked lunch.
Interested? Send us your CV and we'll see if we're a good match. We look forward to meeting you!