We’re A51, one of (Serbia)’s most successful software startups that’s become a full-blown company. We’re from Belgrade, Novi Sad, we’re 30 people strong, and we’d love to have you on board.
Our flagship product is ActiveCollab, a superpopular project management app. And we’re looking for extraordinary people who’d help our customers get the most out of our software.
Definitely not your dead-end support/sales job. You’d become a part of a top-notch customer success team and get the opportunity to onboard smart people from companies big (think Intel, Apple, Blizzard) and small (digital agencies, design studios, tech startups). Plus you’d get to learn A LOT about the latest trends in project management, marketing, software development, and all things digital.
Here’s what you’d do:
- Work in shifts (8-16h and 12-20h for Europe, 12-23h for the U.S. market, 22-6h for night
owls) and watch our company inbox on weekends.
- Help our users by answering support emails and calls with timelines and good cheer.
- Scout for leads, engage new customers, and nurture existing ones.
- Coach customers by holding demos and conference calls.
- Manage customer accounts and payments.
- Make our app better by reporting bugs and feature requests.
- Learn something new every day
This job might be for you if you’re:
- Native or near-native English speaker (please don’t apply if you’re not good enough, we take this requirement very seriously). And when you write, it’s not robo-speak or academic mumbo-jumbo.
- Tech-savvy. You live and breathe everything IT. You have great mastery of apps and digital tools (more than just MS Word and Facebook). You’ve been a touch typist since you were 5.
- Communicative. You’re a proactive conversation starter. You thrive when talking to others, even after 50+ emails/calls. You understand the power of words and all the subtleties of text/subtext.
- Persuasive. You could sell a rock to someone you never met and make them feel good about it. Selling the benefits of a product is like a game to you. And getting a “no” only makes things more interesting.
- Empathic. You have a deep understanding of how others think and feel. You’ve probably worked as a teacher, writer, support agent, social worker, salesperson, or fitness instructor. But you never ever judge others.
- Creative problem-solver. You’re so meticulous you could break the process of making coffee into tasks and subtasks. You try different angles. The word “impossible” is not part of your vocabulary. Team player. You enjoy sharing knowledge and contributing to a greater whole.
- You’re super nice and occasionally bake a cake for your teammates.
- The most humane, stress-free environment you’ve ever worked in.
- The most positive, upbeat team you’ve ever met.
- 40-hour workweek. No more, no less.
- Remote work. You can work from the comfort of your own home.
- A paycheck that’s always on time.
- Work in a stable company that’s doing great and striving for the stars.
- Skills for life - future-proof your career by learning how software is made and sold.
If you feel you’re a good match, pop us an email with your CV in English and an informal, non-generic cover letter.
All documents should be in PDF format. Applications without cover letter will not be taken into consideration.