Applying Task Labels
Labels help you organize and follow your tasks. You can use them to show what stage the task is in (eg. NEW or INPROGRESS) and then filter your task lists.
- Open a task.
- Click Add... to select one or more labels:
- If you have many labels on the list, enter a name to find it faster.
- If a label doesn’t exist, enter a name to create it.
- To remove a label, click it on the list to deselect it.
You can have as many labels as you like.
Open System Settings.
- Click Edit Project Settings:
- To add a label, click +Add Task Label.
To edit an existing label, enter a new name or choose a color.
To remove a label, click on the Trash icon.
You can also quickly manage all the labels from any task:
Open a task.
Click on Add… to select one or more labels.
Click the Gear icon.
After you’ve applied a couple of labels to your tasks, you’ll be able to filter them on your project task lists. Simply select the task labels that you would like to show. This is helpful when you have a lot of tasks on you project and you wish to narrow down your selection.
Labels also help you categorize your tasks and then get the information you need. For example, you’re interested which of your tasks are currently INPROGRESS: simply run a task report to get a list of all the tasks matching that label across all your projects.