The VP Customer Success will set the direction and vision for building programs that delight customers, improve brand loyalty, and scale in a rapidly growing business.
As an experienced leader, you know how to get things done by collaborating with both your own and other teams.
What you’ll do:
You will build a world-class customer success organization that consistently delivers value to customers, by selling ActiveCollab as the leader in project management tool industry.
You will be an innovator with a mandate to build adoption, loyalty, and success programs for our customers (which range from Fortune 500 companies and SMBs to micro companies and freelancers).
You will bring the customer perspective and work closely with our other executives across Product, Marketing, and Sales to execute our customer revenue strategy.
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn to maximize revenue
- Map customer journey
- Design and implement programs to ensure higher product adoption, high levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Achieve targets in terms of renewal rates
- Gather and prioritize client feedback on product features and work directly with Product/Development team to shape company roadmap
- Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how ActiveCollab can be leveraged to meet them
- Keep ahead of industry trends and contribute to the development of best practices that increase program acquisition and engagement
- Build strong relationships at all levels of client organization
- Attract high potential individual contributors into team and create rapid onboarding process for new team members
- Lead, manage, and mentor direct reports within Client Success team
- Define operational metrics for team
- Improve internal processes to achieve operational performance that meets or exceeds goals
Who you are:
- You have strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- At least 5 year experience in a customer-facing leadership role
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Proven track record of success growing customer segments from initial launch to scale
- Detail-oriented and obsessive about follow-through and organization.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in a recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Desire to learn by building and growing a high-performance cloud/SaaS business at scale.
- A great storyteller and communicator
- A leader who is able to lead, develop & inspire teams
Nice to have:
- Experience at a SaaS company (at enterprise or mid-market software companies)
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS models
- Experienced in working with CSM platforms, such as: Amity, Totango, Gainsight, Intercom
- Proven sales and growth experience to C- & VP-level
- A "get shit done" culture
- Always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month
- Stress-free work environment, top-notch equipment, and challenging projects
- Free home-cooked lunch