We’re boosting our paid media investment and here’s what you’d do:
- Develop short and long-term strategies for large-scale paid campaigns for Facebook, Google, Bing, LinkedIn…
- Monitor individual campaigns at all time to ensure that they're fully optimized
- Analyze and optimize campaigns continuously to maximize revenue
- Creates, optimizes, splits test, and monitors ads/ad groups
- Initiate and implement creative solutions to improve campaign activity
- Respond quickly to changing online marketing trends to capitalize on new opportunities
- Initiate new and creative ideas on how to continue scaling and reach new audiences
- Working closely with other company departments (Social, Content, SEO, Customer Success) ordered to be harmonized on overall company goals
This job might be for you if you're:
- Have 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Facebook or Google paid campaigns - Must
- Proven track record of effectively managing advertising budgets generating high-volume of quality leads media buying.
- Advanced Excel skills with strong focus on correlating data sets and commercial forecasting
- Ability to optimize all aspects of a PPC campaign: keyword research, bid management, ad copywriting, landing pages, conversion funnel
- Experience with multi-country web marketing efforts is a must
- Experience in bid management tools (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin, etc.) is a plus
- The most humane, stress-free environment you’ve ever worked in.
- The most positive, upbeat team you’ve ever met.
- 40-hour workweek, max.
- Possibility to work from the comfort of your home.
- A paycheck that’s always on time.
- Work in a stable company that’s doing great and won’t fall apart tomorrow.
- Skills for life - future-proof your career by learning how software is made and sold.
We’re A51, one of (Serbia)’s most successful software startups that’s become a full-blown company. We’re from Belgrade, Novi Sad, we’re 30 people strong, and we’d love to have you on board. Our flagship product is Active Collab, a super popular project management app. And we’re looking for extraordinary people who’d help our customers get the most out of our software.
If you feel you’re a good match, pop us an email with your CV in English and an informal, non-generic cover letter in pdf format.