We’re looking for an experienced marketing leader, a person with a strong desire to disrupt the global SaaS project management industry. The ideal candidate is data-driven and analytical.
Your success in this role will have a direct correlation to revenue and growth of our company.
The Head of User Acquisition will lead a high performing team to drive the development, communication, and execution of global acquisition strategies. Candidates must have a proven track record as an innovative thinker that has created successful multi platform customer acquisition campaigns.
This position will report directly to VP of Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Utilize a strategic understanding of consumer behavior to identify opportunities for acquiring new subscribers, support the conversion of new customers, and grow engagement with existing premium customers
- Leverage data to understand and track different types of customers, depending on their movement through the buying funnel
- Develop plans that drive the next best customer action, channel conversion, and lifetime value
- Lead a high performing cross-functional team (Growth Hacking, Analytics, Content, Creative, SEO, Social Media)
- Collaborate with Product team to define product marketing strategy and identify features that’ll improve customer acquisition
- Develop marketing programs with global partners to further drive customer acquisition
- Lead key biddable media programs and manage all aspects of running campaigns
- Test and scale campaigns based on clear business goals and evidence of success
- Develop A/B testing programs to determine value of acquisition efforts and ROI
- Research and implement new UA tactics with various ad platforms, while constantly exploring new sources for acquiring qualified users
Who you are:
- Self motivated and able to work with little direction
- 5+ years experience in both B2B and B2C paid acquisition channels, with a proven track record of strong results
- You have experience planning and executing integrated global marketing campaigns, which includes off-platform and owned media channels
- Excellent strategic, analytical, creative, and leadership skills
- You are a creative storyteller who understands how to drive a brand through the creation of a compelling narrative
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) - interpersonal and presentation skills are essential for this highly collaborative position
- Strong project management skills with the ability to mobilize and lead teams quickly and effectively
Nice to have:
- Experience working with working with tools like Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms: Marketo, Active Campaign, Act-On, etc.
- Familiar with programming in R (Big Data)
- A "get shit done" culture
- Always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month.
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less.
- Flexi hours (arrive anywhere between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM).
- Stress-free work environment, top-notch equipment, and challenging projects.
- Free home-cooked lunch.