We are looking for a Development Support Engineer to join ActiveCollab and be a part of our top-notch support team which currently counts 6 people with an ever-growing ambition. You will be working with us from our office in Novi Sad!
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Ability to read and modify PHP code.
- Ability to work with MySQL database (navigate the data, make alterations, perform basic administration operations like backup, restore etc).
- Intermediate knowledge of web servers (Apache and nginx) and HTTP protocol.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux administration.
- Ability to communicates effectively with a wide array of individuals, in English.
- Stress-free work environment, top-notch equipment, and challenging projects.
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less.
- Home-made lunch at no charge. Every now and then you can vote for your favorite meal to appear on the menu.
- Productive critique and guidance, we help each other grow and learn.
If this sounds like something you would be
interested in send us your CV and cover letter.
We are looking forward to meeting you!