The day-to-day tasks of the community manager vary, but basic responsibilities include:
- Act as Active Collab representative and communicate on behalf of the company across multiple Social Media channels.
- Establish and develop an overall community growth strategy, tactics and channels of communication with the community.
- Set benchmarks and report on KPI’s to assess effectiveness.
- Identify lessons learned and incorporate into future plans.
- Grow community engagement through innovative approaches.
- Develop and manage relationships with key influencers.
- Maintain active participation with users through tools, platforms and other resources.
A successful candidate will:
- Be an inspired thinker who approaches tasks with fresh ideas and adventurous work.
- Be a self-starter and independent contributor with effective follow-through on all initiatives.
- Rely on research and data when evaluating strategies, measuring results, and refining plans.
- Consistently hit deliverable deadlines at high quality.
- Be able to work from our offices in Novi Sad, Serbia.
- 3+ years working in social/community engagement or relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Very Good copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Project management and prioritization skills
- Proven success working on projects geared toward professional audiences, development communities or niche communities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a people-first attitude.
- Project Management and Collaboration Software industry knowledge.
- Always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month.
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less.
- Flexi hours (arrive anywhere between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM).
- Stress-free work environment, top-notch equipment, and challenging projects.
- Home-cooked lunch at no extra cost..
Sounds interesting? Send us your up-to-date CV and cover letter explaining why you believe that you are a match together with some samples of your work in online communities!